Are you interested in creating your own email account on SBCGlobal email? It is not a hard-hitting job to create a SBCGlobal private email account. Do you know? There is a link between SBCGlobal and AT&T emails. The SBCGlobal was merged with AT&T email in 2005, and if you require to open a private email account with [email protected] email address, then you must visit the official website of AT&T email sign-in page. You mainly need email to communicate with your close ones and professional clients, friends and relatives.
Links, attachments, pics, photographs, and documents can be sent and received by you to your contacts with private email accounts in SBCGlobal email. But, the question arises in your mind suddenly, How is it possible to create an SBCGlobal account with AT&T extension or att.com? The problem is critical but not impossible to answer, and most probably, the answer is yes because you can create subaccounts or private email addresses in AT&T email by adding extension sbcglobal.net.
To understand the process in detail, you must call SBCGlobal Customer Service Number to create your private email account in SBCGlobal email using AT&T sign-in page. The technical support team is available to resolve your problem in creating a private account 24/7 hours round the clock. There are also a few steps available to create a personal account in SBCGlobal email. You can read and follow these easy steps to create your email account in SBCGlobal email.
Steps to Create SBCGlobal Email Account?
You should login your AT&T primary email account with a valid email id and password to create your private email accounts in AT&T subaccounts with an @sbcglobal.net extension. Follow the given procedures to open a private email account in SBCGlobal email at AT&T sign-in page.
- Open the AT&T login page and enter your correct email id and password to sign-in your AT&T primary email account.
- Move to the ‘Profile’ section of AT&T and press at the ‘Account Users’ option.
- After login to your account, choose ‘Manage Subaccount Users’ option from the dropdown menu located at the top.
- Press at the ‘Add A Sub-account’ option and then click at ‘Continue’ button.
- Mention your details like name, mobile number, and email address in the form of [email protected]
- Choose POP3 account and enter pop.att.yahoo.com as an incoming mail server and also enter smtp.att.yahoo.com as the outgoing mail server
- Press at ‘Finish’ to close email wizard.
- Next, choose the outgoing server.
- Type 995 as incoming mail server port and type 465 as outgoing mail server port.
- Your outgoing server requires authentication to be selected by you.
- Now, mention your email address and create a strong password with numerals and letters.
- Always create a suitable password that you can easily remember.
- Save your settings and then press the OK button and click at the ‘Accept’ button after reading out all Terms and Conditions.
- Now, choose the Finish button, and your private email account is created in SBCGlobal with a valid email address and password.
Suppose you have not understood the above steps for creating a personal account in SBCGlobal email. In such a case, you should take the expert support and guidance by dialling SBCGlobal Helpline Number to open your private account. It is opened all the time morning, afternoon, evening and night to take up your call and a technical executive will provide an accurate solution to the problem discussed by you.
Related blog post: